Hicron sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Wrocław at ul. Gwiaździsta 62 (“Hicron”) is the Personal Data Controller.
You can contact the Personal Data Controller at the following address: Hicron sp. z o.o., ul. Gwiaździsta 62, 53-413 Wrocław, phone: (+48) 717 760 300, e-mail: [email protected].
Hicron has appointed the Data Protection Officer (DPO) who can be contacted in all matters related to privacy protection and the rights exercised in respect of your personal data. You can contact the DPO by e-mail at: [email protected] or by phone: 713 001 452.
Sources of personal data:
Personal data have been obtained from you or publicly available sources.
Types of personal data:
The Personal Data Controller may process the following types of your personal data:
- identifying information (e.g., full name);
- contact details (e.g., your e-mail and phone number);
- data about your profession or business activity;
- data about your education background;
- data about your professional experience.
Purposes and legal grounds for personal data processing:
- inviting you to participate in the recruitment process, which constitutes the legitimate interest of the Personal Data Controller;
- correspondence concerning an invitation for the recruitment process and temporary archiving of this correspondence, which constitute the legitimate interest of the Personal Data Controller;
- legitimate interests of the Personal Data Controller, such as: defence against, determination and enforcement of claims related to submitted proposal for participation in the recruitment process and correspondence (Article 6 (1) (f) of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)).
Recipients of personal data and transfer of personal data to third countries:
Personal data will be disclosed to individuals who perform official duties related to personal data processing (individuals authorised by the Personal Data Controller).
Your personal data may be disclosed to entities providing services to the Personal Data Controller that support their main business, such as: office support, consulting and recruitment services, operation and maintenance of IT infrastructure.
Transfer of data outside the European Economic Area (EEA):
Personal data will be transferred outside the European Economic Area only to the extent necessary to entities providing IT services for the Personal Data Controller in connection with an invitation to participate in the recruitment process at Hicron. In this respect, data will be transferred to countries that ensure an adequate protection level, and based on standard contractual clauses (personal data protection) approved by the European Commission in other cases.
Personal data retention period:
Your personal data will be retained for the following period:
- needed to invite you to participate in the recruitment process and for the recruitment time;
- a period of 12 months during which correspondence is archived as required by the data retention policy effective in Hicron;
- a period justified with defence, determination and enforcement of claims.
Rights related to the processing of your personal data:
In connection with processing of your personal data, you have the following rights:
- the right to access to your personal data;
- the right to rectify your personal data;
- the right to its removal or restriction of its processing (with the exception of situations in which personal data will be necessary to fulfil legal obligations incumbent on the Personal Data Controller, such as determination, investigation of or defence against claims);
- the right to copy your personal data.
Furthermore, you have the right to lodge objection to the Personal Data Controller against the processing of your personal data. You may exercise this right with respect to personal data processed on the grounds of legitimate interests of the Personal Data Controller, with the exception of processing them for the purpose of determination, investigation of or defence against claims.
You have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority, i.e., the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection in Warsaw, at the following address: ul. Stawki 2, 00-193 Warsaw (full contact details are provided at www.uodo.gov.pl in the contact tab).
Automated decision-making and profiling:
Your personal data will not be used for automated decision-making and profiling.