Hicron Recall App was designed to enhance recall-related warranty claims processing between Dealers, Automotive Importers and Distributors. Application simplify, speed up and make the recall process more efficient to all parties involved, including the end customer.Hicron Recall App is based on our experience coming from over 100 Automotive projects carried out all over the world, since 2006. It was prepared to support the whole process of recall actions and warranty claims for one of the top international car brands.
- VIN number and Parts Serial Number can be scanned using embedded barcode scanner
- Outstanding recalls list and general data for specific VIN is presented based on current importer backend system data
- Claim header data including Repair Date, Mileage, Recall Variant selection is captured, validated and seamlessly updated in importer backend system
- Additional Part Serial Number validations can be switched on to ensure that they are captured correctly
- Photos automatically attached by using device camera
- Additional claim attachments can be added directly from mobile device storage
- Mandatory steps and data validations are defined by the importer on the recall level in the backend system
- Implemented in SAP FIORI technology following best practices, design principles and web development standards.
- On-line, seamless interface with importer backend SAP system.
- Work seamlessly on smart phones and tablets (iOS and Android devices)
- Run via mobile SAP Fiori Client:
- High performance through enhanced cache management.
- Use of mobile qualities: barcode scanner, camera
- Use of an app passcode to meet security requirements
- Full screen mode for all mobile devices
- manual errors are minimized by embedded app validations
- automated verification and notification when a wrong serial/VIN numer is given
- accelerated claim processing – data is not retyped but sent
- more time to verify already captured data
- photos attached automatically to correct claims
- minimized number of erroneous claims
- data available in the system
- correct and up-to-date recall status information