Our support for the manufacturers and suppliers in Automotive:
Among SAP partners in Europe, we stand out due to our competence in the implementation of SAP systems in the automotive industry: for vehicle manufacturers, as well as vehicle parts manufacturers, suppliers, and service providers. Since 2006, we have been supporting the automotive industry in the implementation of strategic development plans, providing not only knowledge about SAP solutions but most of all consulting how these solutions can translate into increased operational efficiency. Here is our offer:
SAP S4/HANA IMPLEMENTATION
During the implementation of SAP systems at automotive suppliers and manufacturers we place great emphasis on the logistics areas:
- SD (Sales and Distribution) and its part LE-TRA (Logistics Execution – Transportation)
- MM (Material Management)
- WM (Warehouse Management)
- PP (Production Planning)
- QM (Quality Management)
If you request it, we perform a thorough analysis of business processes with an emphasis on cost optimization, application of the Kaizen philosophy or Lean Manufacturing.
We place particular emphasis on solutions supporting the management of the production process, primarily covering the following areas:
- Sales Operations Planning
- Material Requirement Planning
- Automatic issue of Purchase, Requisition
- Automatic issue of purchase order
- Conversion of plan to process orders
- Batch Management and Quality Management
- Process instruction sheets
- Automatic recording of material
- Consumption (Backflush)
- Process order confirmation
- Process Order Settlement
To automotive suppliers, we offer the implementation of dashboards and logistic reports for checking and confirming the delivery time, production date or current place of goods “in transit”, which is of great importance for effective communication and information flow between the automotive supplier and the recipient – vehicle manufacturer or importer.
INTERNATIONAL ROLLOUTS (GLOBAL)
For years we have been successfully carrying out projects of transferring SAP systems from the main system to the company’s foreign branches. We have our own methodology of rollouts, which includes template preparations. We implemented both full rollouts, as well as those with local modifications. We also carried on projects of developing local solutions and then incorporating them into the corporate standard with implementation in the headquarters and other units. We advise at every stage of the project, helping to define risks, establishing a schedule and planning for the safe integration of branches and company’s units.
LABEL AND PACKAGING MANAGEMENT
In the logistics area, we pay a special attention to issues related to labeling, packaging management, and quality – so shipments can bee carried out in accordance with the precise requirements of vehicle manufacturers and importers. We have experience in the implementation of solutions such as RFID tags, labels for identification, control and tracking of products and batches, as well as in the optimization and implementation of global label management processes.
We know the requirements of the automotive companies related to EDI systems – a well-configured system for exchanging invoices, orders, notifications, and complaints, is the key to the operations of any Automotive supplier. We configure and implement SAP And EDI systems in a way so the integration between the suppliers’ and the customer’s systems runs smoothly and seamlessly, with maximum transparency, in accordance with the requirements of the manufacturer or importer.
By implementing and optimizing the operation of the SAP system, we support the business processes of our customers in the automotive industry, meeting the expectations of both component suppliers, their recipients (vehicle manufacturers and importers), and end customers.
- relatively lower costs and time necessary for the implementation – Roughly 30% for a given scope (thanks to the custom solutions, such as Project Accelerators, Migration Cockpit)
- preventing losses of resources – we take into account the Kaizen philosophy and Lean Manufacturing in process modeling
- maximizing satisfaction with the cooperation between the component supplier and the customer
- consulting based on the knowledge of business processes typical for all representatives of the automotive industry (vehicle manufacturers, importers, dealers, service providers, manufacturers of parts)
What speaks for Hicron?
- SAP Recognized Expertise in Automotive (2019) – The distinction awarded to SAP partners who have significant competencies, many references and extensive experience in the industry
- experience in the implementation of comprehensive SAP projects for the automotive industry since 2006 (over 70 clients, long-term cooperation, projects on 6 continents)
- cooperation with vehicle manufacturers, importers, dealers, parts suppliers and service providers – understanding the specifics of the automotive industry and its processes, knowledge of the requirements set by vehicle manufacturers and the terms of cooperation with them
- a wide range of services: business consulting, digital and business transformation, implementations, roll outs, development and integration, application and technical support
- cooperation with SAP SE as a dedicated partner for automotive companies
SAP implementation was a big step forward for us. But its extensions and add-ons are actually the components from which we profit most. They help us conquer the market.
Bogusław Stelczyk, management Board President at Stelweld
Hicron carried out the contracted tasks in greased-lightning time. Automated production inventory is a vital SAP functionality for us and its professional implementation was extremely important.
Bartłomiej Irczyk, IT Group Director at Maflow
Are you looking for a company that will be your Partner in development, not just an ERP vendor? Contact us. Check our references, measure our competences and learn how we could help your Company operate better.