Continuous Development is chosen by customers who wish to have their applications working always perfectly, being highly productive and developed as soon as an improvement opportunity comes up.
We meet these requirements by taking care of a whole application lifecycle management:
- Functional development: when developing an application, we design three types of functionalities: “must have”, “should have” and “nice to have”. Version 1.0 is just the beginning of the product life cycle We implement the desired version and add further features to fit rapidly changing technical and business conditions
- Providing full technical update, support and maintenance
- Managing change requests: we analyse them, determine how it affects business, suggest solution and implement it
Benefits of cooperation:
- Product safety and availability: systematic development and maintenance of implemented solutions
- Transparency: SLA conditions established and based on customer needs
- Responsibility: we not only implement changes requested by a customer, but also suggest improvements and new features to help the app meet customer’s business goal even better
In the rapidly changing technological market almost every solution requires systematic development and maintenance.
Szymon Włochowicz, Digital Software Services Manager