We are building a large team spanning multiple roles for a key global provider of secure private cloud solutions and looking for an experienced system engineer who will run the team in the technical field.
As a System Automation Engineer, you will participate in strategic and tactical infrastructure initiatives such as: building a team, manage the team from a technical perspective and mentor less experienced team members.
You will work in a global team where depending on your specific skills, you will be able to grow in the following areas: developing cloud platform standards, designing system deployment standards in CI/CD regimes, and managing the lifecycle of individual platform components.
You will be part of the team which is developing an internal CLI system responsible for configuration and automatization of private cloud infrastructure (based on OpenStack). In this position, you get the opportunity to develop DevOps skills with cutting-edge technologies and high standards.
- B2B Contract
- Work in an international team with experts in cloud technologies on the most modern solutions for secure private clouds.
- Work with key systems for large enterprises.
- Work in an organization that uses open communication at every level with corporate projects and a non-corporate work atmosphere.
- Flexible working hours – start 7: 30-10: 00 with the possibility of a home office.
- Private medical care, group insurance, learning German and English, Multisport card, integration, and sports initiatives, and much more.
- Min 5 years of experience in building and managing complex computer systems including 1-2 years of experience as a Systems Engineer, DevOps Engineer, or SRE.
- Knowledge of at least one programming language used for automation, such as Bash, Python or Go.
- At least basic experience with automation: Ansible/ Salt and Kubernetes.
- Experience in Cloud Platforms (public or private) and willing to learn OpenStack environment
- Understanding of Software Defined Networking (OVS, Tungsten Fabric).
- At least basic knowledge of Infrastructure as Code (Terraform, Pulumi).