providing the sales employees with access to the current data stored in the SAP system
RuckZuck is one of the largest distributors of floorings and doors in the Polish market. Due to the development of the RuckZuck Partnership System and a network of their own showrooms in Poland, the company decided to introduce the POS application. It’s aim was to support the sales in the brand-name showrooms and providing the employees with access to the current data stored in the SAP system, orders or stock levels. This project was delegated to the Hicron team.
01 Case study
Hicron POS is a comprehensive solution for retail industry entreprises. It supports the sales at the cash registers, giving access to all the pieces of information available in the central SAP system. The features of this solutions can be easily modified; these include: sales (receit, invoice), warehouse operations, cash operations, daily reports, operational reports, complaints, shops supply (order, delivery, receipt of stock), basig data management. It meets all RuckZucks needs perfectly.
Adam Warszewski, Managing Partner and Sales Director, Hicron
Hicron’s task was to design and implement an application for the network of showrooms with features that woudl enable the following business operations:
- processing the basic clients’ data
- handling sales transactions
- warehouse management (warehouse movements made at the showrooms)
A successful project
The project was called successful by Hicron and Ruck Zuck. Among the benefits of implementation there are:
- connecting the POS application with the SAP RZ (RuckZuck) system, which enables the updating of data in SAP RX immediately after the execution of any operation in POS
- enabling sales on various devices, such as PCs, tablets of smartphones
- prompt order generation
- access to clients’ up-to-date data, selling orders and warehouse stock information for the showroom employees and sales departments
- a modern, responsive, and intuitive WEB interface, working on an internet browser.
Due to the development of the RuckZuck Partnership System and a network of their own showrooms in Poland, we were looking for a solution that would help us manage the numerous products. We decided to use the POS application, an original solution by Hicron. Performance from Hicron’s consultants was at the highest professional level even when the project was only at the stage of creating the concept. This Project went smoothly, we could start using the facilities provided soon after this implementation.
Vice President of the RuckZuck Board of Directors