Starting point – who is your Navigator?
You need to feel safe on the road. The same applies to company development road. Before we start, get to know us better. Hicron is:
- no. 1 provider of ERP (SAP) solutions for Automotive industry,
- over 16 years of experience in the industry of IT systems for transport and Automotive ERP,
- headquarters in Poland, Switzerland, Spain and Australia,
- projects implemented in the whole world for the biggest and the most demanding manufacturers of vehicles and components, among others for Volvo Construction Equipment, Subaru, MAN,
- top-level Cloud Consulting and an exceptionally low level of turnover of globally recognized Automotive experts of niche expertise,
- safe and solid partner with skills confirmed with certificates (among others: ISO 27001, TISAX, SAP Gold Partner, SAP Recognized Expertise in Automotive).
Automotive companies have trusted us on the way to their goals
the number of continents on which we have carried out projects for the Automotive industry
What’s your Automotive model?
We are an international company that implements projects worldwide. We know what effective Cloud Consulting is about, and we have conducted Automotive ERP implementations. Our Clients are global companies whose goal is to create a coherent IT system for many companies working in various countries, and thus, various cultures and legal realities.
Choose International Road if:
- you are a big company with divisions in various countries / on various continents,
- you are struggling with the need to unify IT systems of the company branches,
- you have plans to roll-out a solution,
- you need a project and technical support,
- you need complex assistance provided by competent advisors on site or remotely.
If you don’t grow, you start to regress. For over 16 years, we have gained experience in SAP projects and the implementation of other business technologies. We keep our finger on the pulse of industry changes. In our rich portfolio, we have our proprietary tool and tailor-made solutions offer, and at the same time, we constantly improve our implementation methods. We know when we can use best practices, and when our standard solutions are not enough. New challenges motivate us to work!
Choose Innovative Road if:
- you don’t want to be left behind,
- you need a solution created specifically for your needs,
- companies you’ve checked have failed in the challenge,
- you are looking for specialists who are not afraid of proprietary solutions and connecting technologies.
If companies cannot afford to implement large changes or large-scale projects, the solution is to focus on smaller projects, such as the implementation of warranty, campaigns or fleet management tools. Even within short-term engagements, we offer our Clients comprehensive solutions for every Automotive IT area: from finance and controlling, to logistics, to cloud services or software development.
Choose Fast ROI Road if:
- you need a flexible approach and fast reaction to dynamic changes in your company’s needs,
- you prefer to avoid long-term engagements,
- you want a quick implementation,
- you count on a fast return on investment.
Reorganization of the business model, resource limitations and changes in engagement with business partners and clients – nowadays, projects that allow for increasing effectiveness of the company’s operations are of the highest priority. Using the full potential of the solutions and methods such as Agile, as well as automation of processes – these are the actions undertaken by Hicron to significantly affect the increase of savings in our Clients’ organizations.
Choose Cost Saving Road if:
- you feel like your budget is limited,
- you want advice and audit of the currently used solutions,
- you want to eliminate gaps that arise while using non-integrated tools,
- you want to have technical and/or business processes optimized in terms of efficiency, including resources, costs and time.
We support businesses on the way to digital transformation not only technically, but also in process areas. As a result of dozen years of focusing on Automotive companies’ strategic needs, we have gained the knowledge and experience to safely guide our Clients through many development stages, which add up to a well-thought-out and planned route, business roadmap.
Choose Long Term Roadmap if:
- you are looking for a partner, who will implement your complex or long term project,
- you need support or a sense of security while implementing a project, as well as after it’s implemented,
- you want a long term and safe cooperation,
- you want to use a comprehensive Automotive IT offer,
- you need both visionary business thinkers and down-to-earth executives (Hicron’s motto is VisiON Architect / SolutiON Maker).
What is SAP in the automotive industry?
SAP in the automotive industry is software that can be used by enterprises for processes related to production, logistics, and sales. It is a coherent IT system that can be used to increase efficiency, robotization, and automation. Its functionalities can be adapted to the needs of any company and to accomplish specific goals. SAP software also has a number of ready-made, dedicated solutions for the automotive industry.
What does SAP offer to the automotive industry?
SAP has a wide range of applications designed for the automotive industry. Hicron experts improved the existing solutions or designed entirely new ones to meet the needs of the automotive industry:
• Dealer Portal – used for data management and VMS application support
• Lead & Opportunity Management – allows you to integrate sales processes between the distribution company and sales agents
• Product and Car Configurator – online portal that allows the recipient to design their product
• Predictive Marketing & DriveApp – set of analytical tools for collecting vehicle data