Pursuant to Article 13 (1) and (2) of Regulation (EU) no. 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (hereinafter “GDPR”), we would like to inform you of the following:
Personal data controller:
The controller of your personal data is Hicron Spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością with its registered office in Wrocław (53-413) at ul. Gwiaździsta 62 (hereinafter “Hicron”).
The controller appointed a Data Protection Officer, who can be contacted at: [email protected].
Purpose of personal data processing:
Your personal data recorded in the form of a video monitoring recording, i.e. your image in particular, will be processed in order to (1) ensure the protection of property, (2) ensure the safety of Hicron employees and associates and persons staying at Hicron’s premises, as well as (3) control access to the infrastructure and assets used to process information whose disclosure may constitute a violation of laws or contractual obligations.
The need to implement video monitoring results in particular from the scope of Hicron’s business and obligations towards its business partners, including, in particular, ensuring the requirements of SAP and SAP’s business partners in the field of confidentiality and data security, in particular maintaining the confidentiality of protected corporate secrets related to the business and organizational solutions used. At the same time, this results in the prevention of situations that may jeopardize Hicron and Hicron’s business partners.
Legal basis for data processing:
The legal basis for the processing of your personal data are the legitimate interests of Hicron (Article 6 (1) (f) of the GDPR), i.e. in particular:
- the need to provide business partners with an appropriate level of security in relation to the professional provision of advanced SAP services for many business partners, including business partners operating on a large scale, as well as in sensitive areas susceptible to data theft or acquisition under false pretenses (due to know-how, particularly important business secret, etc.),
- the need to ensure standards compliant with SAP requirements,
- the need to ensure the internal security of Hicron, protection of valuable property, including, but not limited to, the equipment used for the processing of confidential information, as well as persons staying at Hicron’s premises,
- to defend against claims and to pursue claims.
Recipients of personal data:
Your data will be shared with:
- relevant state authorities, authorized institutions, and other authorized entities whenever required by the purpose of processing, in particular in the event of claims or breach of the security of property, persons, or information (protected secrets),
- entities providing technical support and service providers (telecommunications, IT),
- entities providing consulting services, legal assistance, accounting support, and auditing services.
Your personal data will not be transferred to any third country or any international organization outside the European Economic Area.
Data storage period:
Your personal data, in particular the image recorded in the form of an electronic recording from video monitoring (video recording), will be stored for the period required for the purposes indicated above, but no longer than for a period of 3 months from the date of recording, unless circumstances justify further processing. Such situations include Hicron becoming aware that the recording may constitute evidence in a proceeding or initiation of such a proceeding. Then the data may be processed until the final conclusion of the proceeding.
Information about your rights:
You have the right to inspect your data, erase it, and limit its processing, which is limited or excluded by the purpose of processing, reasonable circumstances of the case, the rights and freedoms of other persons, or the law. In the event of limitation or exclusion of access to data for the above reasons, the data will be made available at the request of the relevant state authorities or authorized entities (institutions).
Right to object:
You have the right to object to the processing of your personal data at any time, subject to a far-reaching limitation based on the purpose of the processing, reasonable circumstances of the case, the rights and freedoms of other persons, or the law.
Right to file a complaint:
You have the right to file a complaint with the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection if you consider the processing of your personal data to be in violation of the provisions of the GDPR.
Automation and profiling:
Your data will not be processed by automatic means and will not be subject to profiling.