Why SAP Success Factors
Employee management involves many challenges related to, among others, their recruitment, onboarding, competence development, and retention in the company. The more employees, the more difficult this process becomes. With the right tools for human capital management, this process can be simplified, so that the company can much better use the potential and knowledge of its most valuable resources – PEOPLE. The turnover rate, level of motivation, organization of replacements, or appropriate competence levels are some of the elements that reflect the quality of human resource management.
Below we include some questions that are worth answering to get a better picture of the quality of your team management. If the answer is NO, SAP SuccessFactors solutions can help you effectively manage human capital, and thus – achieve better results for your company.
- Do your employees understand and implement your business goals and strategy?
- Do your employees feel that they can develop and that their potential is used?
- Do your employees receive tasks according to their qualifications, and is their pay based on their value to the company?
- Do your employees feel appreciated and well-motivated to work and undertake challenges?
- Are you recruiting the right candidates in a timely manner?
- Is the company prepared for your key employees leaving work and is it able to identify future leaders within the organization?
- Does your company control the effectiveness and attrition rate of new employees on an ongoing basis and know the costs of repeated recruitment and how to prevent them?
- Are there proven onboarding management procedures in your company?