Enterprise Architecture team delivers expert SAP consultancy and strategic advisory services to drive value and success for our customers’ digital transformation journey, offering a wide range of services to help organizations optimize their IT landscapes and business processes and ensuring alignment between their IT and business strategies. The team’s services are designed to help organizations improve their efficiency, reduce costs, and enhance their overall performance.
Enterprise Architecture Services Portfolio
The services offered by our experts from Enterprise Architecture Team include:
- IT Transformation Planning: helping organizations develop a plan for IT transformation, including selecting the appropriate solutions and developing a roadmap for implementation.
- Enterprise Architecture Strategy: helping organizations to develop a comprehensive enterprise architecture strategy that aligns IT and business objectives. This includes developing target required system architecture, roadmap for IT transformation and identifying key initiatives that will drive business value.
- IT Architecture Assessment: conducting a thorough assessment of an organization’s IT architecture, including applications, systems, data, and infrastructure. This assessment helps to identify opportunities for improvement and areas of risk.
- Business Process Optimization: helping organizations to optimize their business processes by identifying inefficiencies and designing new processes that improve efficiency, reduce costs, and enhance overall performance.
- Data Strategy and Governance: helping organizations to develop a data management strategy that aligns with business objectives and ensures data quality, security, and compliance.
- Cloud Strategy: helping organizations develop a cloud strategy that aligns with their business objectives and enables them to take advantage of cloud-based services.
- Application Rationalization: helping organizations streamline their application portfolios by identifying redundant and unnecessary applications and consolidating them into a more efficient and effective set of applications.
- Data Migration Strategy: building strategy for to the process of planning, preparing, and executing the transfer of data from one system or environment to another. This strategy outlines the approach and best practices for ensuring that data is accurately and securely migrated from the source system to the target system, while minimizing disruption to business operations.
- Solution Architecture and POCs: supporting design and planning of complex or custom SAP solution for specific business need including management of Proof of Concept planning and implementations.
- Global Templates and Roll-outs Strategy: supporting design and implementation strategy of template solutions that can be deployed across multiple sites or business units ensuring consistency and standardization across the organization.
- S/4HANA Conversion Strategy: help the organizations choose and plan most efficient S/4HANA conversion approach preparing comprehensive assessment of feasible scenarios, taking into consideration as-is and required to-be state of both IT and business environments.
- SAP Implementation Governance: Enterprise Architect plays a critical role during an SAP implementation project, ensuring that the implementation is aligned with the organization’s goals and target architecture, managing technical complexity, supporting integration, managing change, ensuring compliance, providing technical leadership and quality assurance.