You can contact the Personal Data Controller at the following address: Hicron sp. z o.o., ul. Gwiaździsta 62, 53-413 Wrocław, phone: (+48) 717 760 300, e-mail: [email protected]
Hicron has appointed the Data Protection Officer (DPO) who can be contacted in all matters related to privacy protection and the rights exercised in respect of your personal data. You can contact the DPO by e-mail at: [email protected] or by phone: 713 001 452.
Purposes and legal grounds for personal data processing:
Personal data are processed for the following purposes and on the following legal grounds:
The following legitimate interests of the Personal Data Controller, if you subscribe to the newsletter:
- marketing of own services, including delivery of the Newsletter with the most important industry information, information about Hicron and solutions used by us;
- analysing statistics regarding the Newsletter
The following legitimate interests of the Personal Data Controller, if you use the contact form available at Hicron’s website:
- responding to queries;
- archiving to verify quality of the contact form and for training purposes.
If you use a chat messenger at the website that allows you to directly contact Hicron:
- communication via the messenger at Hicron’s website (“chat”);
- archiving to verify quality of chat-related services provided at Hicron’s website and for training purposes.
If you wish to receive advertising materials, including a case study and the newsletter:
- providing particular materials on implementations based on specific examples – case study;
- legitimate interests of the Personal Data Controller that include direct marketing of services provided by Hicron, i.e., sending Hicron’s
With regard to all cases – legitimate interests of the Personal Data Controller, such as: defence against, determination and enforcement of claims related to the website use, including contents, information and materials sent to the recipient (Article 6 (1) (f) of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)).
Recipients of personal data and transfer of personal data to third countries:
Personal data will be disclosed to individuals who perform official duties related to personal data processing (individuals authorised by the Personal Data Controller).
Your personal data may be disclosed to entities providing services to the Personal Data Controller that support their main business, such as: marketing services, office support, consulting and auditing services, handling of individual events, operation and maintenance of IT infrastructure.
Transfer of data outside the European Economic Area (EEA):
Personal data will be transferred outside the European Economic Area only to the extent necessary to entities providing services for the Personal Data Controller to ensure relevant functionalities of Hicron’s website and services provided with its use, including IT services. In this respect, data will be transferred to countries that ensure an adequate protection level, and based on standard contractual clauses (personal data protection) approved by the European Commission in other cases.
Personal data retention period:
Your personal data will be retained for the following period:
- the entire period in which the Newsletter is provided until you unsubscribe from it;
- when the user is using the chat available at the website and is provided with responses to queries raised using the form and other correspondence;
- needed to provide you with marketing materials pertaining to Hicron’s own services in the form of a case study;
- period in which the website is used;
- a period of 12 months for archiving to verify quality of the contact form and for training purposes;
- a period of 12 months for analysing relevant statistics;
- for a period justified with defence, determination and enforcement of claims.
Rights related to the processing of your personal data:
You have the following rights in connection with website use and opportunities made available during its use:
- the right to access to your personal data;
- the right to rectify your personal data;
- the right to its removal or restriction of its processing (with the exception of situations in which personal data will be necessary to fulfil legal obligations incumbent on the Personal Data Controller, as well as legitimate interests of the Personal Data Controller, such as investigation, determination of or defence against claims);
- the right to copy your personal data.
Furthermore, you have the right to lodge objection to the Personal Data Controller against the processing of your personal data. You may exercise this right with respect to personal data processed on the grounds of legitimate interests of the Personal Data Controller, with the exception of processing them for the purpose of investigation, determination of or defence against claims. At the same time, we would like to inform you that if you object to the processing of your personal data for a specific purpose, it will mean that you cease using functionalities/services made available by Hicron while using the website.
You have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority, i.e., the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection in Warsaw, at the following address: ul. Stawki 2, 00-193 Warsaw (full contact details are provided at www.uodo.gov.pl in the contact tab).
The need to provide personal data:
Certain personal data, marked as mandatory, have to be provided in order for Hicron sp. z o.o. to supply certain services, e.g., if you subscribe to the Newsletter, you have to provide your e-mail address, otherwise it cannot be delivered effectively.
Automated decision-making and profiling:
Your personal data acquired in connection with the use of the website and services provided during its use will not be used for automated decision-making and profiling.