You can contact the Personal Data Controller at the following address: Hicron sp. z o.o., ul. Gwiaździsta 62, 53-413 Wrocław, phone: (+48) 717 760 300, e-mail: [email protected]
Hicron has appointed the Data Protection Officer (DPO) who can be contacted in all matters related to privacy protection and the rights exercised in respect of your personal data. You can contact the DPO by e-mail at: [email protected] or by phone: 713 001 452.
Purposes and legal grounds for personal data processing:
Personal data processing is carried out with respect to the following legitimate interests of the Personal Data Controller:
- marketing of own services, including delivery of the Newsletter with the most important industry information, information about Hicron and solutions used by us;
- analysing statistics regarding the Newsletter sent;
- legitimate interests of the Personal Data Controller, such as: defence against, determination and enforcement of claims related to the Newsletter sent to you (Article 6 (1) (f) of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)).
Recipients of personal data and transfer of personal data to third countries:
Personal data will be disclosed to individuals who perform official duties related to personal data processing (individuals authorised by the Personal Data Controller).
Your personal data may be disclosed to entities providing services to the Personal Data Controller that support their main business, such as: marketing services, office support, consulting and auditing services, operation and maintenance of IT infrastructure.
Transfer of data outside the European Economic Area (EEA):
Personal data will be transferred outside the European Economic Area only to the extent necessary to entities providing services for the Personal Data Controller needed to send the Newsletter, including IT services used for such purposes. In this respect, data will be transferred to countries that ensure an adequate protection level, and based on standard contractual clauses (personal data protection) approved by the European Commission in other cases.
Personal data retention period:
Your personal data will be retained for the following period:
- the entire period in which Newsletter is provided until you unsubscribe from it;
- for a period justified by defence, determination and enforcement of claims.
Rights related to processing of your personal data:
Since you have subscribed to the Newsletter and provided us with your personal data, you have the following rights:
- the right to access to your personal data;
- the right to rectify your personal data;
- the right to the removal of it or the restriction of its processing (with the exception of situations in which personal data will be necessary to fulfil legal obligations incumbent on the Personal Data Controller, such as investigation, determination of or defence against claims);
- the right to copy your personal data.
Furthermore, you have the right to lodge objection to the Personal Data Controller against the processing of your personal data. You may exercise this right with respect to personal data processed on the grounds of legitimate interests of the Personal Data Controller, with the exception of processing them for the purpose of investigation, determination of or defence against claims. At the same time, we would like to inform you that if you object to the processing of your personal data in order to provide you with our Newsletter, it will mean that you will not receive this Newsletter.
You have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority, i.e., the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection in Warsaw, at the following address: ul. Stawki 2, 00-193 Warsaw (full contact details are provided at www.uodo.gov.pl in the contact tab).
The need to provide personal data:
You are requested to provide your e-mail address if you wish to receive the Newsletter from Hicron sp. z o. o. If you fail to provide your e-mail address, we will not be able to send you the Newsletter.
Automated decision-making and profiling:
Personal data acquired in connection with the Newsletter will not be used for automated decision-making and profiling.